In heavily regulated industries such as finance and insurance, corporate video conferencing can often encounter issues such as uncontrolled display of contracts and presentations, accidental exposure of undesired browser windows, unintended shares of unprofessional desktops, and absence of necessary recordings for compliance.
- Only contracts and presentations stored or authorized in Salesforce can be displayed.
- Eyeson's integrated video conferencing allows for the recording of contracts and presentations within Salesforce, eliminating the need for screen sharing and reducing the risk of sharing inappropriate content.
- Screenshots can be implemented as part of the Salesforce workflow, ensuring compliance with required process steps.
- Prove that your customer has viewed the contract page by taking a snapshot during the call, capturing both the customer and the agent along with the customer's ID to verify KYC. All this information is linked with the account and the contract and can be audited from within Salesforce using Salesforce reporting.
- Define the workflow and prohibit progress before certain steps, such as taking screenshots, are performed.
- Eyeson provides a layout map where you can define the position and size of video and data windows, optimizing the arrangement of information for a better user experience.
Eyeson's unique features create an immersive experience for clients, making them feel as if they're in your office.
Non-compliance with GDPR and MiFID can lead to substantial financial implications:
- GDPR violations can result in fines of up to €20 million or 4% of the company's annual global turnover, whichever is higher. GDPR Penalties
- Non-compliance with MiFID, which requires the recording and storing of advisory discussions and related electronic communication, can lead to penalties of up to €5 million or 10% of a company's annual turnover. MiFID Penalties, Article 70
- "Bad press" can result in incalculable damage to a company's reputation.
For more information, or if you require a corporate deal, please get in touch with us. The installation process is documented on App Exchange, and we offer a demo or a proof of concept where we create a solution together with you, allowing you to explore Eyeson's features.