We are looking for a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion, and initiative for new business acquisitions. The Senior Sales Executive role focuses exclusively on selling a videoconferencing API to high-value prospects and customers. Formulating and executing a sales strategy will result in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our team if desired remotely, of an exciting SaaS company based in Austria (Graz & Vienna).
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on new business (preferably international)
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Superb written and verbal communication skills (German and English mandatory)
- Ability to thrive within a competitive, goal-driven company
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets, selling SaaS solutions particularly with experience in the API space
- Eligible to work in the EU
- New account acquisition, including prospecting, qualifying, negotiation, and closing
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills for in-person or web-based meetings
- Apply experience in navigating through the sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision-makers and business drivers
- Track all activities through our CRM (HubSpot) and create reports to demonstrate progress
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-paced environment with international customers & investors
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary & performance related bonus
- Possibility to work remote
- Additional benefits such as team events, etc
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
Please send your detailed application including your CV and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum salary for this position is € 4.272 gross on a full-time basis (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST2 acc. the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). We offer a competitive performance-related bonus.
We are looking forward to your application!
eyeson career team